Green Hills AEA Online Training - STAFF
Instructions for Green Hills AEA online programs/training
DIRECTIONS FOR GREEN HILLS ONLINE TRAINING SYSTEM
To access the training system:
- Go to www.ghaea.org.
- Click on the Professional Development tab on the left side.
- Under the GHAEA Course heading (right-hand side of the page) click on the Mandatory Training link.
- Scroll to the title of the training you need to complete, and click on the link.
- The page that appears will be AEA Professional Development Online Learning System.
The first time into the new system, everyone must register (even if you have completed training before).
- Click on the Register into the System button at the bottom of the page.
- Fill in your first and last name.
- You can enter either your social security number or driver’s license number. However, you should select the one you have used in the past (with the old system), or you will not have access to your old records.
- You choose your own personal username and password (not the one supplied by your AEA). The system gives you some hints to find an acceptable one. Please retain your username and password for future use.
- Enter your email and click the Submit Student Information button. You are now registered into the training system.
Login and Log out:
The next time you come to the site, you will enter your username and password and click the Login button. To log out of the system, click on the log out button located in the upper right corner.
Forgot your username or password?
On the Welcome page, you can recover your username and password. Click on Recover user information and enter the information requested. The information will be sent to the email address you provided when you registered.
To register for a course:
- From the Course Catalog selection list, click the Register button for the training you wish to take.
- On the map of Iowa, be sure to click the AEA serving your school district. (GREEN HILLS)
- From the dropdown menu, choose the district that you are in, enter your nursing license number if applicable, and the password that was given to you by your school district or AEA. Click Submit. Just like before, you can log out of the course before you have finished and then login to resume.
To resume a course:
- Click on the Active Courses link.
- Click on the Resume button next to the course.
To change personal information:
If you need to change any personal information, click the button with your name on in in the upper right-hand corner.
To print a certificate:
If you need to print out a certificate, click on Course Certificates and then click on the course title. On the screen below, you will see a button that allows you to print the certificate. Note: the Mandatory Reporting of Abuse certificate is required by law to be printed by your course provider, so this is the only certificate you will not be able to print.
To retake a course:
Click the Retake button next to the course that has not expired, and refer to the directions above under To register for a course.