Welcome to the new online registration process for the 2019-2020 school year. We encourage all parents/guardians to view the video below explaining the registration process:
Registration for Current Students of Missouri Valley Community School District
- Parents/Guardians, please access your Infinite Campus Parent Portal through the button below.
- Once you are logged in (CAMPUS PARENT):
- Click the "MENU" button on the top left of the screen
- Click on the "MORE" button at the bottom of the options
- Click on "ONLINE REGISTRATION" link to continue to the online registration process.
- If you have previously created a portal account, you may use the log-in page to reset a password or recover your log-in information.
- If you have not previously logged in, or are having issues logging in, please contact one of the school offices for assistance.
Registration for New Students to the Missouri Valley Community School District
- Parent/Guardians, please click the button below to access online registration for new students.
- Please note: new families to the district will not have access to online payments until the new student registration is processed and approved.
- The district has switched to a new online payment system through Infinite Campus. Payschools will no longer be utilized. After your registration process is complete, parents/guardians may pay fees (registration, nutrition, and optional activity tickets) through their portal.
- Payments may be accessed in the parent portal, left-hand column >Payments. This will show recurring payments, food service, or optional items.
- Payments can still be made at the school offices using cash, check or credit cards (New!).
Elementary Registration Forms
Middle & High School Forms