Online Registration Forms
Once you have completed the Online Registration portion, please go to the Online Payment section (at the bottom of the page) for registration fees. You may also purchase activity tickets (one activity ticket must be purchased for each individual student).
Registration for Current Students of Missouri Valley Community School District:
- Parents/Guardians, please access your Infinite Campus Parent Portal through the button above.
- Click on Campus Parent
- Click the "MENU" button on the top left of the screen
- Click on the "MORE" button at the bottom of the options
- Click on "ONLINE REGISTRATION" link to continue to the online registration process.
- Need to reset your password? You may use the log-in page to reset a password or recover your log-in information.
- If you have not previously logged in, or are having issues logging in, please contact one of the school offices for assistance. (712)642-2706
Registering a New Student to Missouri Valley Community School District?
- Parent/Guardians, please click the button below to access online registration for new students.
- Please note: new families to the district will not have access to online payments until the new student registration is processed and approved.
Registering from a school kiosk? Click here to register a student from a school kiosk
MVCSD uses an online payment system through Infinite Campus. (Payschools is no longer utilized.) Click here to access Infinite Campus
- After your registration process is complete, parents/guardians may pay fees (registration, nutrition, and optional activity tickets) through their portal.
- Payments may be accessed in the parent portal, left-hand column >Payments. This will show recurring payments, food service, or optional items.
- Payments can still be made at the school offices using cash, check or credit cards.