WINTER Athletics/Activities Registration
Junior High and High School-Basketball and Wrestling, High School Cheerleading
Please use the following link to register your student for cheerleading, basketball, and wrestling.
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link:
WINTER Athletics/Activities Registration - MVMS & MVHS
Follow these steps:
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
A few reminders:
1. Once you have registered your student(s), you will NOT have to complete this information again during their MS or HS career! We would ask that you would register your child each season, if requested, and update any information.
2. We will REQUIRE the student have a current physical on file. There is place for you to upload the physical as a file if you are able. They should submit a signed copy to the MS or HS office.
3. Information does not have to be completed in one sitting, but can be completed in approximate 15 minutes if you have availability to all of the information. The file will automatically save and you can go back in a complete the information when you have access to it.
4. If you have questions, please email Kristie Kruckman at email@example.com